ICANM 2013: International Conference & Exhibition
on Advanced & Nano Materials
August/août 12-14,2013 , Quebec (QC) Canada
ICANM2013: Conférence et Exposition internationale
sur les matériaux avancés et Nano
International Academy of
Energy, Minerals & Materials
IAEMM (ICANM 2013 organiser) reserve the right to alter or add to these Terms and Conditions as may be necessary for the efficient running of the Conference. The “Exhibitor” includes all employees and/or agents of any company, partnership or individual.
The Exhibitor agrees to comply with all directions and legal requirements and with these terms and conditions during the Conference
• Allotment of space to an exhibitor constitutes a licence to exhibit and not a tenancy. The ICANM2013 organisers reserves the right at any time to alter the size, shape or position of the floor plan as may be necessary for the best interests of the Conference.
• Exhibits must fall within the scope of the Conference. No other exhibit or products are to be displayed without prior written consent of the ICANM2013 organisers.
• The Exhibitor uses the premises and its facilities at its own risk.All property brought on the premises by the Exhibitor shall be at the Exhibitor’s risk.
• The Exhibition space price (unless otherwise stated by ICANM 2013) does not include the following:
a) connections for electricity, water, gas, waste, compressed air etc;
b) loading and handling equipment and staff;
c) advertising catalogue or handbill;
• Cancellation Policy: Refund will only be issued if there is a waiting list for Exhibit space. A cancellation admin fee of 10% will be deducted from the total amount if cancellation is granted. Absolutely no cancellations will be granted after May 15, 2013.
• Exhibitor’s Obligations: The Exhibitor is at all times during the Conference:
a) required to keep their exhibit open to view and properly staffed by competent representatives;
b) responsible for the maintenance of their exhibit and display space in a clean and tidy condition;
c) required to display any business only from their display space and to keep passageways in front of their display space free from obstruction;
d) prohibited from disposing of or parting with stock on display for cash payment (including food, drink, tobacco or promotion aids), unless prior written consent is obtained from the ICANM2013 organisers.
e) prohibited from sublicensing, sharing or parting with possession of their display space;
f) prohibited from operating any type of machinery or equipment at a sound level which because of its loudness, is likely to cause nuisance or annoyance to neighbouring Exhibitors or visitors;
g) prohibited from doing anything which, in the opinion of the ICANM 2013 organisers may bring discredit upon the Conference.
• The Exhibitor undertakes to have their display space ready, with all exhibits available for display and completed by the time specified by the ICANM 2013 preceding the opening of the Conference.
• Signs, Posters and Attachments: The Exhibitor shall not permit any of the following without the prior written consent of the ICANM 2013 organisers.
a) fastening of nails, hooks, adhesive and screws;
b) attachment of signs, posters or any advertising/promotional material outside the premises utilised by the event;
c) any other fastening or attachment tending to injure or deface the premises.
• Objectionable Uses or Persons: a) Any use of the premises which is in violation of any laws shall be a violation of this Agreement and shall be grounds for immediate termination. b) Any person, whose conduct is objectionable, disorderly or disruptive to the premises, or in violation of any law, shall be refused entrance or shall be immediately ejected from the premises. c) The ICANM 2013 organisers reserves the right to refuse any person admission to the Conference without assigning any reason. It is the responsibility of the Exhibitor to see that passes which, on request will be supplied to their staff, are not misused or lent to other persons.
• Copyrights and Proprietary Material: a) The Exhibitor shall obtain all necessary licences and shall pay all costs and fees arising from the use of copyrighted materials, or any other property subject to any trademarks, patent or other proprietary rights, which is used or incorporated in the Conference. b)The Exhibitor shall indemnify the ICANM 2013 organisers for any loss whatsoever from the use of any such material.
• Breach of Exhibitor’s Agreements: a) Should the Exhibitor fail to comply with these Terms and Conditions, or otherwise breach the Agreement. The Exhibitor shall thereafter be prohibited from occupying their exhibit space and shall immediately remove the exhibits from the Conference site in accordance with the ICANM 2013 directions. Alternatively, the ICANM 2013 may do so at the Exhibitor’s cost and dispatch such exhibits to the address stated in the Exhibitor’s Registration form.
• Indemnity and Insurance: a) The Exhibitor shall indemnify and keep indemnified the ICANM 2013 organisers against all actions, liabilities, proceedings, claims, costs and expenses which the ICANM2013 organisers may suffer, incur or sustain in connection with or arising in any way whatsoever out of the use of the premises by the Exhibitor. b) All goods held on site remain the responsibility of the exhibitor. The ICANM2013 organisers is not responsible for loss or theft from the exhibition.
• Force Majeure: a) If the holding of the Conference or the ICANM 2013’s obligations to the Exhibitor are delayed, prevented, postponed or rendered impractical or abandoned by reason of fire, storm, lightning, national emergency, labour dispute, strike, lockout, civil disturbances, explosion, inevitable accident or any cause not within the control of the ICANM 2013 organisers whether of the same sort or not, or the Conference site becomes whole or partially unavailable for the holding of the Conference, the ICANM 2013 organiser may elect to terminate immediately without liability whatsoever for any expenditure or liability or loss, including consequential loss incurred by the Exhibitor. b) If this Agreement is terminated pursuant to c Indemnity and Insurance clause, the ICANM 2013 shall be entitled to retain any money paid to it to the date of termination by the Exhibitor.
• Deliveries: The ICANM 2013 will not take delivery of any goods, packages or other material on behalf of an Exhibitor nor will accept responsibility for any items of delivery or items that have been delivered to the site in the absence of the Exhibitor, his agent or his contractor. The exhibitors must contact the Hotel directly for deliveries and storage.
• Failure by Exhibitors to Appear: Failure to appear at the Conference will be considered a breach of contract and there will be no refund of fees.